THIS AGREEMENT is between SABIKA, INC., 6450 Steubenville Pike, Pittsburgh, PA 15205 (the “Company”) and Myself (the “Consultant”).
WHEREAS, the Company wishes to engage Consultant as an independent sales representative to sell the Company’s jewelry and related products (the “Company Products”), and Consultant wishes to be engaged by the Company in such capacity;
WHEREAS, the Company desires to assure itself of the services of Consultant and Consultant desires to be engaged by the Company as a consultant on the terms and conditions set forth below.
NOW, THEREFORE, intending to be legally bound hereby, the parties hereby agree as follows:
- 1. The Company hereby engages Consultant as an independent contractor to promote and sell the Company’s various products (“Company Products”) at private events (“Home Parties”) in the United States of America in accordance with these Policies and Procedures and any other applicable Company policies. Consultant hereby accepts such engagement with the Company on the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- 2. Consultant is entitled to act as a Consultant in the territory of the United States of America. This Agreement does not provide any exclusive rights for Consultant with respect to territories, customers, or markets.
- 3. The Company has the exclusive right to determine the type of Products which Consultant can display and offer for sale. Consultant understands and acknowledges that the Company is entitled to discontinue or add Products at its sole discretion.
- 4. Consultant shall comply with the Company’s policies and procedures regarding the manner of sale and marketing of the Company’s Products. Without limitation of any of the Company’s policies and procedures concerning sale and marketing of the Company’s Products, Consultant shall not:
- - a. sell the Company’s products to retail sales or service establishments;
- - b. display or offer for sale any Company Product on an internet website, with the exception of the Company’s own website, or Consultant's Personal Website provided by Sabika.
- - c. sell any Sabika items, at any price, on any trade sites or eBay.
- 5. Consultant shall not sell for any other direct sales company that offers jewelry as part of their product line.
- 6. As an independent contractor, Consultant is solely liable for all income taxes and self-employment taxes that are required by all federal, state, and local laws.
- 7. Consultant understands and acknowledges that Consultant is not a joint venture with, or franchisee, partner, agent, or employee of the Company. Consultant has no power or authority to incur any debt, obligation, or liability on behalf of the Company.
- 8. The Company will permit a qualifying Consultant to use a “Shared Case” containing samples of the Company Products (the “Shared Case”) at Home Parties. The Shared Case, and all associated samples, is and at all times will remain the property of the Company. Consultant agrees to reimburse Company for all costs incurred by Company in connection with any loss, theft, failure to return, or damage to the Shared Case, and any associated samples. For clarity, if the Consultant fails to return any Shared Case (for any reason), Consultant will be responsible for the costs incurred to the Company for the entire Shared Case.
- 9. For the sales of the Products under this Agreement Consultant shall receive compensation as outlined in the Sabika Compensation Plan.
- 10. This Agreement may be terminated by either party without cause upon written notice. In the event of termination of the Agreement, Consultant shall immediately return any property, of the Company in Consultant’s possession, including all Company manuals and training materials.
- 11. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
By clicking “Agree” below, I agree to the above policies and procedures, and all other Sabika, Inc. policies and procedures, as well as any future updates. I also agree to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, the Sabika Policies and Procedures, and the Sabika Compensation Program and authorize Sabika to process this Agreement.